Prepare For Your Day
Gypsy Wood Park is……a fun day out for all the family.
We can’t wait to see you here at Gypsy Wood Park, and all the animals are excited to meet new friends too! But there are one or two things to remember so that you can make the most of your day.
- Gypsy wood Park is an outdoor attraction so please dress appropriately for the weather, don’t forget to wear suitable shoes for exploring areas like the Wetland Walk.
- Don’t forget to collect your train tickets, free quiz sheet, fairy-hunt, wish form and colouring sheet from the shop on your way in.
- If you are coming especially to see the Fairy Queen or Princess, then do telephone us first to ensure she will be in attendance when you visit.
- Stay safe during your visit. Read our RISK ASSESMENT, ACCESS STATEMENT, DISABILITY ACCESS and BE PREPARED links.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic with you, we do not allow pull ring cans due to the safety of animals because it can seriously harm them.
- Don’t feed any of your leftovers to the animals and please eat within designated picnic areas only.
- Please dispose of your litter appropriately.
- There are sections of deep and unfenced water at Gypsy Wood Park, so all children must be supervised at all times.
- Please note that in inclement weather we may close early, or in severe conditions we may remain closed for the day.
- Please read park rules on entrance.
- Always wash your hands after petting the animals.